Obituaries » Betty Jean Smith Booher
Betty Jean Smith Booher, 78, of Forest, formerly of Bristol, passed away Thursday, August 19, 2021. She was the wife of the late Lawrence E. “Pete” Booher.
Betty was born October 31, 1942, in Virginia a daughter of the late James Smith and Carries Smith. She is survived by her three children: Kimberly Hartman and her husband Jason of Forest, Carmella Rudolph and her husband David of Georgia, and Anthony Hobbs and his wife Nancy of California, two grandchildren, Edwin Rudolph and Addisyn Hartman, and one sister Phyllis Gott.
The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Betty's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021