Obituaries » Bryan Scott Davis
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Bryan Scott Davis, 38 of Lynchburg died Wednesday, April 20, 2022.
Bryan was born in Lynchburg on August 11, 1983, a son of Glenn Allen Davis and Clara Christine Orange Davis. He was employed with Allied Security for many years.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by his aunts, Sandra Wrenn, Janice Branham, and Melinda Crouch; a uncle, Tom Orange; a sister, Meghan Huffman; a nephew, Devin Lee Huffman; a niece, Autumn Victoria Nelson; and his grandmother, Earna Rachel Orange.
A celebration of life service will be held Monday, April 25, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. in the chapel of Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg with Rev. Bill Mitchell officiating.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Celebrate Bryan's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021