Obituaries » Cameron Lewis Watkins
Cameron Lewis Watkins, 66, of Lynchburg passed away Tuesday, July 12, 2022, with his family by his side. He was the husband of Janet Watkins for 45 years.
Cameron was born January 12, 1956, in North Carolina, son of the late Clyde Junior Watkins and Wilma Greenfeather Watkins. Cameron was very proud of his Shawnee and Cherokee heritage. A project manager for KBR and a member of Holy Cross Catholic Church.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his children: Kimberly Jane Watkins of Lynchburg, Elizabeth Ann and Cannon Turner of Knoxville, TN, three grandchildren: Cameron Wolf Watkins, Matthew Trail Burnette and Blake River Burnette, siblings: Clyde Charles Watkins, Sherrin Lynn Watkins and Sherril Lynn Watkins and Ed Blanchard. Many much-loved in-laws, cousins, nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends from 5:00p.m. until 7:00p.m. on Friday, July 15, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg. A Funeral Mass will be conducted at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 16, 2022, at Holy Cross Catholic Church.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Cameron Lewis's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021