Obituaries » Daniel Bowling
Daniel Bowling, 73 of Amherst, VA died on Wed., December 21, 2022, in Lynchburg, VA. He was the husband of the late Audrey Bolen Bowling.
Daniel was born November 3, 1949, in Caretta, WV, he was the son of the late Ora Bowling and the late Myrtle Hicks Bowling. He proudly served in the U.S. Army during Vietnam and was retired from Gould Battery, Inc.
Daniel is survived by his son, David Bowling (Jennifer), his daughter, Catherine Bowling, son-in-law, Danny Backyoumb, his brothers, Ronald Earl Bowling and James Ralph Bowling, and five grandchildren.
In addition to his wife and parents, Daniel was preceded in death by his daughters, Karen Bowling and Sandra Lynn Barkyoumb, his brother, Ted Bowling, and his sisters, Ruth Ann Smith, and Violet Bowling Alger.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Daniel's life with a short message, photo or video!
Daniel does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021