Obituaries » Demetrius Nathaniel Grant
Demetrius Nathaniel Grant, 27, of Lynchburg, VA, died Saturday, January 15, 2022. He was the husband of Alexis Danielle Grant.
Born Wednesday, January 04, 1995, Demetrius was a son of James Grant and Tammy Elliot.
In addition to his wife and parents, Demetris is survived by his stepfather, Marcus Ashworth, a son, Tyler McKinzie Grant, a daughter, Raelynn Grant, sisters,
Tasha Whited and her husband, Frank, and Katlin Grant, brothers, Adrian Grant, Samuel Grant, and Sincer Grant, nephews, Cameron Jablonski, Austin Jablonski, and Arryon Grant, niece, Adalynn Thompson, stepson, Landon Dawley, and his god mother, Kerice Basmadjian. Dee loved writing and rapping his own music & basketball. Had such a wonderful heart and helped others.
A Memorial Service will be held at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, on Saturday, January 29, 2022, at 3:00 p.m.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg is assisting the family.
A Memorial Service will be held at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, on Saturday, January 29, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. Click here to watch the Livestream Celebration of Life for Demetrius.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Demetrius's life with a short message, photo or video!
Demetrius does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021