Obituaries » Diana H. Anderson
Diana H. Anderson passed away quietly at her home in Westminster Canterbury on November 20, 2021.
Born in NJ, July 2, 1932, graduated high school from West Orange High School and attended secretarial college for two years. She last worked at Randolph-Macon Woman’s College as Administrative Assistant to the Alumnae Director.
She enjoyed music of all kinds, and an avid reader. She and husband Donald enjoyed cruising and traveling.
She was predeceased by her husband Donald C. Anderson. Diana will be sorely missed by her sister Wally Geiger, Lancaster, PA, sister in law Pat Hofheinz, Moneta, VA, 15 nieces and nephews and multiple great nieces and nephews.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Diana H.'s life with a short message, photo or video!
Diana H. does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021