Obituaries » Earnestine Potter
Earnestine Glendale Potter, 70, of Lynchburg, passed away on Sunday, February 19, 2023.
She was born in Lynchburg on May 20, 1952 to the late Earnest G. McCoy and Catherine Ersell Stratton McCoy.
She was a proud veteran of the U.S. Air Force as well as the U.S. Army for a combined total of nine years.
Along with her mother, she is survived by her daughter, Sonya S. Braxton (Sharron); her grandchildren, Danteas L. Braxton and Shakiah S. Braxton; two sisters, Melanie Holliday and Sybil Stephens; her niece, Lauren Andrews and her children, Kaela and Jayden; her nephews, Kyle Stephens and Ryan Holliday; and a host of other relatives and loved ones including: Donnie Sandidge and his daughter, Shanna Sandidge.
A celebration of Earnestine’s life will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg at 2 p.m.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Earnestine's life with a short message, photo or video!
Earnestine does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.