Obituaries » Joshua K. Grant
Joshua Kane Grant, 41, of Big Island, VA passed away on Saturday, June 11, 2022. He was born on November 3, 1980, in Lynchburg Virginia. A son of R.W. Grant and Shirley Ann Grant.
Josh loved the outdoors, especially fishing, hunting, and he absolutely loved the mountains. His passion for bear hunting was very evident. Josh is survived by his father, R.W. Grant and his wife, Sereta; his mother Shirley Ann Grant; his wife, Tracy Mays Grant; his daughter, Haley Skye Grant; brother, Michael “Kurt” Grant and his significant other, Sue Biser. Also surviving are numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends.
For those wishing to make memorial contributions in Josh’s memory please consider The Bedford Outdoor Sportsmen’s Association “BOSA”.
Josh’s family will receive friends from 6:00 until 8:00pm on Thursday, June 16, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford. Graveside services will be private. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Burial Date June 17, 2022
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Joshua's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021