Obituaries » Karl Anthony Wolfson, Jr.
Karl Anthony Wolfson, Jr.
Karl Anthony Wolfson, Jr, 68, of Moneta, Virginia passed away on Tuesday, August 30, 2022. He was the son of the late Karl Anthony Wolfson, Sr., and Esther Woods Wolfson.
Karl was born on March 10, 1954, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He attended school at Carrick High School. after Graduation Karl joined the Navy where he was a nuclear engineer. Karl was a Vietnam vet.
Karl was a member of The evangelical church of the Lutheran redeemer in carrick Pennsylvania.
Karl was an avid marksman and enjoyed hunting of all kinds he was a country boy at heart and loved riding horses as well as his Harley Davidson motorcycles. Karl was the nicest man you could ever meet He gave without expecting anything in return.
Karl is survived by his by his mother Esther Wolfson his siblings Louise Stasny (Ray), Robert Wolfson (Gretchen) and Catherine Leeman. His bonus daughters Sarah Poff and Kelsey Poff, and a special Uncle, Ron Cumpston. Many aunts and uncles nieces and nephews great nieces and great nephews as well as a plethora of cousins.
In addition to his parents, Karl is predeceased by his wife Robin Cananzi Wolfson, his brother-in-law Tony Leeman. His grandparents Tom Wolfson and Edna Ohler Wolfson, Howard Woods and Grace Telthurster Woods.
A Celebration of his life will be held at Tatalovich funeral home in center Pennsylvania on Friday, September 16 from 4 to 6 PM.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Karl's life with a short message, photo or video!
Karl does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.