Obituaries » Kennith Wayne Harless
Kennith Wayne Harless, 78, of Blue Ridge passed away on May 21, 2022. He was born on September 5, 1943. A son of the late Paul Newton Harless and Ova Marie Dykes Harless. In addition to his parents Kennith was preceded in death by his brothers Robert Eddie Harless and Ronald Lee Harless. Kennith was retired after 50 plus years with Ingersall Rand of Roanoke. He enjoyed fishing, camping, spending time in the outdoors. He also was a loyal member of the NRA. He loved his family and will be missed each day.
Kennith is survived by his loving wife, Charlotte Oliver Harless; sons, Keith Harless and his wife, Diane, Kevin Harless and his wife, Sherrie, Mark Harless and his wife, Marcie, and Darrell Lee Harless; grandkids, Christopher R. Harless, Brandon D. Harless, Abigail M. Harless, Andrew Harless, Courtney Harless and Rachel Harless.
Per Kennith’s request there will be no services at this time. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Kennith's life with a short message, photo or video!
Kennith does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021