Obituaries » Linda Yates Harper
Linda Yates Harper
Linda Carol Yates Harper, 72, of Goode, passed away on Saturday, November 26, 2022. She was born in Bedford County on October 4, 1950. A daughter of the late Basil Carel Yates and Lelia Scott Yates. In addition to her parents Linda was preceded in death by numerous aunts, uncles, and other family members.
Linda loved her family, her pets and spending time with them. She also enjoyed decorating, cooking, and working in her flowers. She was loved by so many and will be missed by all that knew her.
Linda is survived by her loving Husband of 51 years, Lloyd “Rick” Harper; daughter, Elizabeth O’Neil Harper; Sister, Vicky Elliott and her husband, Dean; nephew John Elliott and his wife, Lauren and an aunt, Charlotte Smith.
For those wishing to make memorial contributions in Linda’s memory please consider, The Bedford Humane Society.
Per Linda’s request there will be no service at this time following cremation. To send condolences online please visit tharpfuernalhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Linda's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.