Obituaries » Linda Neighbors Maddox
Linda Neighbors Maddox
Linda Neighbors Maddox,78, of Lynchburg and formerly of Madison Heights went to be with her Lord after a long illness on Sunday, January 29, 2023.
She was preceded in death by her parents: James Andrew Neighbors and Emma Franklin Neighbors.
Surviving are son, Andy Maddox; brothers: Russell Neighbors and David Neighbors; sisters, Doris Smoot and Frances Leonard and two grandchildren.
Services will be held at Tharp Funeral Home, Madison Heights at 11 a.m. Thursday, February 2, 2023. Burial will follow in Amherst Cemetery. The Family will receive friends from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, February 1, 2023, at Tharp Funeral Home, Madison Heights.
Tharp Funeral Home, Madison Heights is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Linda Neighbors's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.