Obituaries » Lorrie Saunders
Lorrie Cash Saunders
Lorrie Cash Saunders, 62, of Amherst died on July,28, 2022, after a two-year battle with cancer.
She was born in Lynchburg on January 1, 1960, the daughter of the late Robert and Henrietta Cash.
She was a devoted Christian who was committed to her faith even through the toughest times.
She is survived by her children: Tiffany Boydoh (Paul) and Kristen Saunders (Ryan Hall), grandchildren: Beckham, Emma, Mikenzi, Jaxon and Benjamin, aunts: Jane Martin and Marie Branham, devoted friend: Calvin Dameron and a host of other friends and relatives.
A memorial service will be conducted on Thursday, August 4, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. at Wesleyan United Methodist Church in Amherst. Interment will be held privately at Amherst Cemetery.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Lorrie's life with a short message, photo or video!
Lorrie does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.