Obituaries » Margaret “Peggy” Dunnaway
Margaret “Peggy” Dunnaway,74, of Madison Heights went to be with her Lord and Savior on Monday, October 4, 2021.
She was born, March 20, 1947 to William S. Arthur and Margaret C. Arthur of Lynchburg. She was a retired office manager of Plastic Surgery Associates of Lynchburg and a devoted grandmother.
“Peggy” was preceded in death by her mother, Margaret C. Arthur and her granddaughter Isabella “Izzy” Rush.
She is survived by her husband of 57 years, Jesse “Sonny” Dunnaway; her daughter and son-in-law Kim and Lacy Rush of Madison Heights; her 2 grandchildren whom she cherished, Dillon T. Rush of Lynchburg and Drew M. Rush of Madison Heights and best friend/cousin Sylvia Henderson and special cousin Kathy White.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, October 17, 2021 at People’s Baptist Church in Madison Heights, with Pastor Frank Gooch officiating.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to Peoples Baptist Church building fund P.O. Box 97 Madison Heights, VA 24572. The church is located at 130 Martins Lane Madison Heights, VA.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
A memorial service will be held 3 p.m. at Peoples Baptist Church Sunday, October 17, 2021, with Pastor Frank Gooch officiating.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Margaret “Peggy”'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021