Obituaries » Martin Elliott Kennard
Martin Elliott Kennard
USAF Veteran Martin Elliott Kennard, 59, born June 19, 1963, passed away on December 28, 2022, from injuries sustained in a vehicle accident on November 11, 2022.
Martin is preceded in death by his parents, Francis Elliott Kennard and Helen Elaine (McKown) Kennard. Martin leaves behind two sisters, Carol Merrill of Ohio IL, Susan Kennard of Blacksburg VA, and three brothers, Herbert Hallen Jr of IL, Robert Kennard of Sterling IL, and Arthur Kennard of Shawsville VA.
Martin was loved by many who will miss him greatly. Martin is finally at peace and rest. To send condolences online please visit tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Martin's life with a short message, photo or video!
Martin does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.