Obituaries » Nancy Lee Poe
Nancy Lee Poe, 78, of Lynchburg, Virginia passed away on September 9, 2022. She was the daughter of the late James Martin Sr. and Maggie Martin, and the husband of Clarence “Billy” Poe Sr. of 60 years.
Nancy was born on January 22. 1944 in Lynchburg, VA. She attended EC Glass High School and spent her married years as a loving wife and homemaker.
She was a member of Living Water Ministries and enjoyed spending time with her family, watching her soap operas, Nascar Racing and the Washington Redskins football games.
In addition to her husband, Nancy is survived by her sons; Clarence Poe Jr (Lisa), Stephen Poe (Donna), Christopher Poe; daughters; Jamie Hardy (Ryan), Joyce Poe; 7 grand-children; and 5 great grand-children
In addition to her parents, Nancy is predeceased by 2 grandsons, Luke Ryder Hardy and Justin Wayne Poe
A one hour visitation will be held on Friday September 16th from 6pm-7pm at Living Water Ministries located at 1071 Waterlick Rd Lynchburg, VA. A memorial service will immediately follow. Pastor Mack Almond will be officiating
The family would like to receive friends at their residence on Cog Lane. All are welcome to visit throughout the week.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Nancy's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021