Obituaries » Rebecca Diane Davis Fortune
Rebecca Diane Davis Fortune gained her Angel wings on Wednesday, February 9, 2022, at the age of 70. She was born on December 6, 1951, to the late Donald and Kitty Davis.
She was preceded in death by her late husband, James Allen “Jimmy” Fortune and son-in-law, Scott Hodges.
She is survived by her daughters, Jennifer Simonton (Johnny), Tracy Crickenberger (Jared) and Lindsay Crickenberger; grandchildren, Dakota Simonton (Anneliese), Shauna Simonton, Jacob Noel (Dana), Triniti Noel and Max Noel; great-grandchildren, Wesley Garcia, and Wyatt Simonton; sisters, Wanda Wilson, Donna Lloyd, and kitty-cat, Barnaby.
She was an amazing wife, mother, and Grandma “Dee-Dee”. She loved her family unconditionally and was always there with a smile and a helping hand. At this time there will be no services, per her request.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Rebecca 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021