Obituaries » Robert Wayne Kline
Robert Wayne Kline
Robert Wayne Kline, 59, of Goodview passed away on December 19, 2022, at his residence. He was born in Front Royal, VA on October 20, 1963, to the late Maynard Hite Kline and Catherine Marie Kline. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his brother, John Kline.
Robert had a passion for the outdoors. He loved hunting, fishing, and riding his boat. He served in the Coast Guard. Robert was a faithful employee for Lowes, where he was a manager for many years. It was said that Robert could fix anything and was very multi-talented. He had a special love for horses as well. He will be missed by all who knew him.
He is survived by his wife, Delores Frances Kline; children, Bobby Kline (Matilda) and Ivy Bennett (Jeremiah); grandchildren, Rylynn, Keiton, Jackson, Waylon, Weston, and Laken; siblings, Maynard Kline (Debbie), Mike Kline (Cecilia), Jane Price (John), Gary Kline (Sharon) and Wanda Kaetzel (Tim); and numerous nieces and nephews.
A celebration of life service will be held at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Robert's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.