Obituaries » Rodney E Jones
Rodney Jones, 55, of Lynchburg passed away on November 25, 2021. Rodney was employed at Choppers on Park Avenue as a barber. Rodney is survived by one son; Rah-Day Jones; one sister, Ellen Grimes; three brothers; Calvin Mark Elliot, Reginald Elliott, Darryl Jones; one brother-in-law, Tyrone Armstrong; fiancée Sylvia Knox and her children, Marquita, Shaquita, Tysheena, Calvin, Quentin, Traves, Darrell, Malik; and hosts of nieces, nephews, grandchildren, and great grandchildren in New York and surrounding areas.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Rodney's life with a short message, photo or video!
Rodney does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021