Obituaries » Roger K. Lazorchack
Roger Kevin Lazorchack, 62, of Bedford, VA, passed away on Tuesday, February 8, 2022, after a courageous battle with cancer, surrounded by his loving wife Nancy Jean Chapman Lazorchack.
Born October 2, 1959, in New York, he was a son of the late Roger William Lazorchack and Diane Milosich Lazorchack.
He worked for nearly 40 years in his family business (Polythane of Virginia) and most recently managed the business under Unified Screening & Crushing. He was a lifelong and loyal Buffalo Bills fan.
In addition to his wife, Nancy, Roger is survived by his stepdaughters, Valerie and husband, Mike, Andrea and husband Keith; grandchildren, Cameron, Charlotte, Carson, Reef, Christian, and Brodie; and brothers, Peter, John, and Lee and his wife, Kathleen.
A memorial service will be held at 1:00 pm on Saturday February 19, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home in Bedford conducted by Pastor Wayne DeVerna. The family will receive friends one prior to the service from 12:00-1:00 p.m.
To send condolences online please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Roger's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021