Obituaries » Sharon Louise Millard Sloop
Sharon Sloop (Sherry), of Forest, VA died Sunday, March 13, 2022, at Liberty Ridge Health & Rehabilitation Center in Lynchburg, VA. Sharon was born September 27, 1943, in Mooresville, NC, the daughter of Neal Gordon Millard and Louise Parker Millard.
Sharon was preceded in death by her husband, Dr. E. Wayne Sloop, who passed away on March 8, 2021. She is survived by a daughter, Stephanie Sloop, and a grandson, Jacob Sprinkle both of Liberty, NC. Sherry held administrative positions in medical, real estate, as well as legal assistant for William Quillian’s Law Firm in Lynchburg
Sherry was loved by all who knew her and will be especially missed by her dear friends and neighbors, Barbara and Rob Etienne.
A special thanks to the nurses and staff in the long-term department at Liberty Ridge Health & Rehabilitation, as well as the Hospice of Virginia for their loving care and support.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Sharon's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021