Obituaries » Steven Lawrence Donaldson
Steven Lawrence Donaldson, 74, of Vinton, Virginia passed away on Friday, August 19, 2022. He was the son of the late Victor Lawrence Donaldson and Charlotte Hourie Donaldson .
Steven was born on May13, 1948, in Seattle Washington. He attended school at North Thurston High School in Lacey WA.
Steven enjoyed playing the guitar and singing, playing games on his computer, and tinkering with small engines.
Steven is survived by his wife Sharon Ogle Donaldson; Children, Brian T. Green (Michelle), Steven L. Green Jr, Jeffery J. Green, and Anthony J. Green, Melissa K. Gray (Glen Gray); Sister, Sandra McBibben, Step-Brother, Gregory Green; Six Grandchildren; and many nieces, nephews, and cousins.
In addition to his parents, Steven is predeceased by his Daughter, Kelly Marguerite Green; and Step-Sister, Jolette Green Willson.
A celebration of life will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2022, from 2pm until 4pm at First Wesleyn Church located at 3706 Peters Creek Road Roanoke VA. with Chaplain Donna Britt officiating. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made directly to the Wife and Family.
Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Steven's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021