Obituaries » Sue Ellen Bush
Sue Ellen Bush, age 65, passed away peacefully on Sunday, June 27th, 2021, at her daughter’s house in Sterling, Virginia.
She was born November 18th, 1955, in Phelps, New York to William and Joan Pulcheon. She was a graduate of Midlakes High School. She married Richard Henry Bush on January 3, 1986.
Together Sue and Rick raised three beautiful daughters: Jennifer Bush, Katherine Camacho, and Michelle Lehman.
She worked at Banker Steel, as payroll administrator for the company. For many years, she also enjoyed doing taxes for H & R Block. She thought of each person’s story as a puzzle to solve.
Sue truly lived life to the fullest with her six grandchildren, Jonathan Bush, Hailey Bush, Ariana Bush, Isabella Camacho, Jose Camacho Jr. “J.J.” and Lily Lehman.
You could find Sue reclined in her chair with grandchildren on her side. To know Sue was like knowing an angel. She will be missed by everyone.
A memorial service will be held at 5 p.m., on Saturday July 17, 2021, at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg, Chapel. The family will receive friends one hour prior at 4 p.m.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Sue Ellen's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021