Obituaries » Susan J. Osza Wilkin
Susan J Osza Wilkin (2/3/54) met her Lord and Savior on May 6th after a brief illness.
She was always the life of any party with her comedic skills and would sometimes don a clown outfit for laughs. She performed talent shows on Carnival Cruise Ship from 1999-2002 as “Lady in Red”. She gets great joy in seeing people smile, that is why God called her to comedy/clowning. She graduated from Mishawaka High School in 1972. She married Douglas Wilkin (deceased 2021) in 1977 and they lived in Cambridge, England for a number of years before returning to America. They have resided in Bedford VA since 2003, prior to that they resided in Niles MI.
Sue is survived by her brother Dave (Debbie) Osza and her sister Cindy (Tim) Marchant Lux. And by two very special nieces Kelly Marchant Hansen (Chicago) and Robin Marchant (Germany). She will be missed her family, many cousins, friends and loved ones.
A memorial service will be held Tuesday, June 7, 2022, from 4-7 pm at 2755 Fancy Farm Rd. Bedford, VA 2452; there will be a short service at 6:00 pm.
To send condolences online please visit tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Susan's life with a short message, photo or video!
Susan does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021