Obituaries » Tyler Shane Johnson
Tyler Shane Johnson, 28, of Forest, Va passed away on Friday, November 11, 2022.
Tyler is survived by his loving parents Wade and Sarah Johnson of Forest Va. In addition to his parents, Tyler is survived by his brother Justin Johnson of Forest, Va.; Grandparents Robert and Betty Ramsey of Lexington VA., Aunt and Uncle Cindy and Tony Dalton of Roanoke Va.; Cousin Jessica Wheeler of Denver Co.; and the entire Iron & Ale Family. Tyler was also preceded in death by his great-grandparents Walter and Mattie Johnson, and Pat and Lucille Ramsey.
Tyler was always the first in line to help out a friend or a just to have a good time. He loved life and wanted only the best for his family and friends. He was an exceptionally hard worker and never turned away from a challenge. He spent the biggest part of the past ten years on the road working and learning his trade side by side with his father, brother, and most recent years with Jamie Bragg.
If Tyler decided to set his mind to something, he would literally read every bit of information he could find and watch every video teaching himself how to do it. He had a very special talent when it came to figuring things out and fixing problems.
Over and above everything in his life, Tyler loved his mother. He always called, checking on her when he was on the road and made sure she had everything she needed. He would share his week with her and made sure she knew he was alright. He wasn’t only a son he was her best friend and protector.
A Celebration of Tyler’s Life will be held on Friday, November 18, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Iron and Ale Restaurant.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Tyler's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021