Obituaries » William Randolph Williams
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
William “Randy” Williams passed away on Friday February 18, 2022. He was born in Lynchburg, VA on November 10, 1937 to the late Moses Kyle Williams and Margaret Beardsworth Williams.
His life was filled with many adventures, from boating and skiing on the James River and Smith Mountain Lake, wreck recovery SCUBA diving in the James River, to restoring and flying single engine aircraft, stunt and acrobatic flying at fly-ins, taking his 1957 T-bird to car shows, building a house on Smith Mountain Lake and the list goes on.
He is surely flying through the clouds reunited with his late bride Diane F Williams and enjoying even more adventures.
He is survived by his daughter, Kellee Williams Glass and spouse Sean Glass, grandsons Alex and Zachary Glass as well as many additional family and friends.
A celebration of Randy’s life will be conducted in June.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory. Bedford, is assisting the family.
Celebrate William's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021