Obituaries » Sue Ann (Hollinger) Teegarden
Sue Ann (Hollinger) Teegarden, 81, passed away peacefully on Sunday, July 17th, 2022.
Sue was born on July 4th, 1941, in Delta Ohio. She was the youngest of two children of Harold and Helen Hollinger. She was preceded in death by her parents, her older brother Milt Hollinger and her grandson Jacob Teegarden.
Sue is survived by her husband Keith Teegarden of Madison Heights, her three sons and their spouses; Ron and Jan Teegarden of Virginia Beach VA, Kevin and Karen Teegarden of Glen Allen VA, Tim and Jenny Teegarden of Alta Vista VA; four grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
Memorial service will be held Saturday July 23, 2022, at 10:00 A.M. at Amelon United Methodist Church in Madison Heights VA, 24572. Doors open at 9:30 am, friends and family are welcome to attend.
Flowers and cards of condolence can be sent to:
Tharp Funeral Home
220 Breezewood Dr.
Lynchburg, VA 24502
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Sue Ann (Hollinger)'s life with a short message, photo or video!
Sue Ann (Hollinger) does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021